Our modern Thai Tapas menu is a great way to experience the different tastes and textures of Thai food. Please note: Thai Tapas are only available when eating in, takeaway is not available.
A Guide To Our Dishes;
THAI TAPAS (SETS)
This tapas set menu offers well balanced flavours whilst giving the opportunity to taste a variety of dishes.
- T1. Bangkok £7.95
- Chicken satay, vegetable spring roll and prawn tempura served with sweet chilli sauce, peanut sauce and vegetable relish.
- T2. Ayuthaya £7.50 V
- Vegetable spring roll, sweet corn cake and vegetable tempura served with sweet chilli sauce, peanut sauce and vegetable relish.
- T3. Chiangmai £9.95 N
- Chicken satay with peanut sauce, vegetable spring roll with sweet chilli sauce and chicken green curry served with Pad Thai noodle.
- T4. Lamphun £9.95 N
- Duck spring roll with hoi-sin sauce, squid with home made garlic mayo and stir-fried chicken with cashew nut served with Jasmine rice.
- T5. Udon Thani £9.95
- Prawn tempura with sweet chilli sauce, prawn green curry and stir-fried beef with ginger and vegetable served with jasmine rice.
- T6. Phuket £9.95 V
- Vegetable spring roll with sweet chilli sauce, stir-fried mixed vegetable and garlic with soya sauce vegetable green curry served with Jasmine rice.
- T7. Sukhothai £9.95 N
- Prawn on toast with sweet chilli sauce, chicken satay with peanut sauce and chicken massaman curry served with Pad Thai noodle.
- T8. Koh Samui £10.95
- Tom Yam mussel & pepper squid with home made garlic mayo and prawn green curry served with Jasmine rice.
- T9. Sukhumvit £9.95
- Vegetable spring roll with sweet chilli sauce, prawn on toast with sweet chilli sauce and sweet & sour chicken served with stir-fried egg noodle.
- T10. Thai Prawn Crackers £2.00
- Served with sweet chilli sauce.
- T12. Chicken Satay £3.25 N
- Char-grilled marinated chicken breast on bamboo skewers served with peanut sauce.
- T13. Vegetable Spring Roll £3.25 V
- Deep fried golden spring roll filled with mixed vegetables and glass noodle with sweet Chilli sauce.
- T14. Squid Kari Age £3.25
- Deep fried twist of tender squid with seasoned coating served with home made garlic mayo.
- T15. Prawn Toast £2.95
- Deep fried mince prawn mixed with garlic, pepper and coriander root on toast served with sweet chilli sauce.
- T16. Duck Roll £3.25
- Deep fried shredded duck, cucumber and spring onion spring roll served with Hoi-Sin sauce.
- T17. Dim Sum £3.25
- Mince chicken and prawn, water chestnut, coriander, garlic and pepper wrapped with wonton pastry served with sweet dark soya sauce.
- T18. Prawn Tempura £3.50
- Deep fried marinated king prawn in a lightly crispy batter served with sweet chilli sauce.
THAI TAPAS EXPRESS LUNCH
- T19. Lemongrass Massaman Curry £6.95
- Lamb Massaman curry served with Jasmine rice.
- T20. Lemongrass Pad Thai £6.95 N
- Stir-fried rice noodle with king prawn, egg, bean sprout, carrot, spring onion and tamarind sauce.
- T21. Lemongrass Green Curry £6.95
- Chicken green curry served with Jasmine rice.
- T22. Lemongrass Cashew Nut £6.95 N
- Stir-fried chicken with cashew nut, mushroom, spring onion, green and red pepper and dried chilli served with Jasmine rice.
- T23. Lemongrass Spicy Noodle £6.95
- Drunken noodle in the meaning of Thai. Stir-fried rice noodle with chicken, mixed fresh Thai herbs, garlic and fresh chilli.
- T24. Lemongrass Sweet And Sour £10.95
- Sweet and sour fillet sea bass served with Jasmine rice.
Lemongrass is open every day for lunch and dinner.
Lunch : 12:00 – 2:30
Dinner : 5:30 – 11:00 (last orders for food is 10:45)
To avoid disappointment, it’s best to book your table in advance. Please call on (number coming soon) or send an email with the button below. Please note, your email booking is only confirmed once you’ve received a reply. During busy periods, we recommend calling to check availability. We look forward to seeing you.