Competition Terms & Conditions
Every month we select one winner for each Lemongrass branch from our Facebook and Twitter friends. The prize is lunch for two, on the house. To be in win a chance of winning, simply follow us on Twitter or “like” us on Facebook. You can do both to double your odds!
We’re pleased to hear that you’d like to enter our monthly competition! We do have some simple terms and conditions, which you’ll find below;
- The competition will be drawn on the last day of each calendar month.
- One winner per participating branch (Guildford, Crawley, Petersfield, Chichester, Horsham) will be chosen from our Facebook “likes” and Twitter “followers”.
- Your privacy settings on Facebook must allow us to view your “like”. If this is private, we will not find you on our page and your “like” will not count as an entry.
- The prize is lunch for two people from our set lunch menu. The cost of drinks and tips are not included.
- If you win the competition draw, you can eat from the lunch menu on any day Sunday – Thursday, not including Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas Eve or New Years Eve.
- Winners will be notified via either Facebook or Twitter, depending on which social media platform their entry came from.
- Winners will have 28 days to claim their prize from when they are notified. If the prize is not claimed during this period, the prize shall be forfeit.
- If you are a winner, you must email or telephone to book your table. Please tell the member of staff who takes your booking that you are a competition winner.
- This competition is not open to employees of the Lemongrass restaurant chain.
- We may ask you for a short review following your meal. If you agree to giving a review, we may use this on our blog or social media accounts.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or sold, and have no cash value.
- If you are drawn multiple times in one competition draw only your first selection will count. Entrants cannot win more than one time in any monthly draw.
- Management reserve the right to withdraw this competition at any time without notice.